miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2013

One Direction fan confesses to throwing shoe at Harry Styles' crotch


 

A  One Direction fan has admitted to throwing a shoe at Harry Styles, which inadvertently hit him in the crotch. 

The shoe – which left Styles on the floor clutching at his groin – was thrown by fan Jade Anderson at the band's gig in Glasgow last night (February 26), who says she didn't mean to hurt him. "I just wanted him to touch something belonging to me," she told the Scottish Daily Record. "I didn’t mean to hit him where I hit him, I’m really embarrassed." The furore – which you can watch above, if you're so inclined - resulted in her being booted out of the gig by bouncers as bandmate Liam Payne joked to the crowd: "Well, he has just been assaulted."

Incidentally, it's the second time this has happened to Styles. He suffered a blow to the groin last April by what appeared to be a flying shoe at the band's gig in Sydney's Hordern Pavilion last April. 

Meanwhile, Harry Styles recently was reported to have come out as a Labour Party supporter. "I’m a Labour supporter," he told a tabloid source. "I lean to the left. I’m for the people." This was doubtless good news to Conservative Prime Minister David Cameron, who appears in the video for the band's new charity single, 'One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)', which is this year's official Comic Relief track.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario