jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards play real life Romeo and Juliet and walk hand-in-hand in Verona

The couple put previous cheating allegations behind them and looked loved-up as they spend time together in Italy.

She's mine!


Following the recent rumours Zayn Malik cheated on girlfriend Perrie Edwards with a waitress, it's nice to see the couple looking happy having put the allegations behind them.
The pair were spotted in Verona, Italy on Sunday where Zayn was performing with One Direction in front of 15,000 of their explosively excitable fans.
And the happy couple walked hand-in-hand as they ventured out in the city and smiled and looked happy as they went about their business.
Little Mix star Perry looked proud to be walking by her beau's side ahead of his mammoth performance later that day.
Speaking about her relationship with the One Direction star recently, Perrie said: "Things are all good. Zayn is my best friend and I've seen more of him since we finished our tour as well.

One Direction

"I try not to let what I read in the paper get to me. But I still read things and I think, 'That didn't happen.' But as long as me and the rest of the girls know it's not true, that's what matters.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario