viernes, 26 de abril de 2013

Louis Tomlinson: One Direction singer in shock after his cousin almost dies in house fire

Lucky Tyrone Clark admits: "My dog saved my life. He woke me up and I somehow managed to flee the flames"      




One Direction star Louis Tomlinson is in shock after hearing how his close cousin nearly died in a fire.
The singer is said to be worried about Tyrone Clark who was rushed to hospital suffering from burns and smoke inhalation.
Relieved LouisTyrone, who grew up with 21-year-old Louis, was woken by his dog barking after a fridge burst into flames at his home in Doncaster, South ­Yorks, early on Thursday.
He tackled the fire to prevent a nearby mains gas pipe from going up. 
Tyrone, 23, said: “I’m lucky to be alive. When Rico first woke me up, I tried to get back to sleep, but he jumped on the bed and licked my face. I opened my bedroom door and smelled smoke. I tied a scarf over my nose and mouth and ran downstairs.
“The place was full of thick, black smoke. I filled a bowl with water and threw it on the flames. I had to do it several times. There was smoke ­everywhere and I could hardly breathe. I opened the doors and windows and, after a while, it cleared.
“The only room that didn’t have smoke in it was the bathroom, so Rico and me slept there until my mum came at 8am and took me to ­hospital. If Rico hadn’t woken me, the whole house would have burned down. He saved my life.”
Tyrone’s partner Joleen Cousins, 27, was in hospital with their new baby Theo, who was born prematurely two weeks ago.
Meanwhile, Louis' 1D bandmate Harry Styles has been living up to his party-loving reputation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario